Training and placement Cell, MJP Rohilkhand University is active enough to make the University a must- visit place for all corporate to hire competent and ethically strong talent. T&P cell fosters fresh talent to be industry ready by carrying our rationale and value- added teaching and training. This cell is also recognises the right career option for students by keeping in mind their skills, personal values and interest.
The team of T&P cell makes every effort to enhance employability of students and meet the ambitions of students and corporate community through the process given below:
- The placement office communicates, network and builds relationship with potential recruiters. Students seeking placemats register for campus placements.
- The placement officer confirms his/her registration, participates in pre placement visit to companies, conducts grooming and training of students for better placements.
- Placement office Sends invitation to potential recruiters to visit the campus and procures relevant details regarding final placements. They also respond to recruiter’s intention to participate.
- The placement team communicates the dates for campus visit for each recruiter, by considering factors like student preference, and job profile.
- Companies are encouraged to give pre-placement talks before commencement of the recruitment process.